terça-feira, 16 de junho de 2015

Amo essa Musica!

- Adrian Gurvitz: Classic ********************************************************************** Got to write a classicadrian gurvitz classic official video Got to write it in an attic Babe, I'm an addict now An addict for your love ******************************************************************************** I was a stray boy And you was my best toy Found it easy to annoy you But you were different from the rest And I loved you all the wrong ways Now listen to my say If it changed to another way Would the difference make it? Would it be a classic? I gotta send it right away ******************************************************************************** Got to write a classic Got to write it in an attic Babe, I'm an addict now An addict for your love **************************************************************************** - Amo essa Musica, Amigos!

Nenhum comentário: